Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Card Twenty - Fishies

Sorry about missing a couple days - it has been very busy for me, which means I did two things in two days.  I'm going to need to sleep a week to catch up from all that activity!

Who doesn't like cheerful little fish?


I found a digi stamp that I thought was cute.  I found some enameled dots in fun colors and patterns, and snapped them up when I saw them as they are usually single colored.  I wish I had more but I haven't seen them since I bought them.  They make very cute matching bubbles for the fish.

It was very simple.  I printed the digi stamp than colored in the fish with spectrum noir markers and fussy cut them out.  Found some older blue paper that had a light pattern on it that seemed to match the idea of water and adhered it to cardstock, and then used dimensional adhesive for some of the fish to make them pop.  Added the dots - and done.

Fun, easy, and cute.  The saying, "Just Keep Swimming" is one of those that is good for those of us with cancer, other diseases or who are facing a rough patch in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment