Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Card Seventeen - Berry Sweet


Another homespun farmer style. This is pure paper with one simple brad in the same Herb and Honey line. I used dimensionals to lift the two sections above each other. I did use some embroidery thread to sew on the top and a border punch for the bottom of the plain paper in the center.   This card is aligned perfectly, even if the picture doesn't show it.  I bought a new paper cutter that does a MUCH better job!

I bought a $40.00 sewing machine about a year ago to sew on paper but I don't know how to use it, so I just did a few hand stitches.  One of these times I'll sit down and figure it out.



This is a simple card for anybody to make and you can do it with any sort of paper. I think tomorrow I'll do a Christmas one and not a kit one, even though I do enjoy these. I keep remembering I'll ship them out in December so I think most people will be expecting Christmas cards....oh wait, no I won't.  Tomorrow is chemo.  So Thursday....



No comments:

Post a Comment