Sunday, July 26, 2015

Card Twenty Three - Winter Window Sill

I felt like coloring, and I have a very pretty Penny Black stamp I'd yet to use, so I got out the Momento ink and stamped and then colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink Pens.

I'd intended it to be a regular card, but it turned out to be long, like a postcard, so I let it be what it wanted.  I used a Christmas sentiment underneath and cut another space for me to sign my name.  I looks a bit bent in the picture but that's because I had to stand it up to take the picture.

Here are other views of the card. I used colors in the tan range and earth brown range, and for the purple light, I used pale yellow and hibiscus.  The windowsill was light green.

I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to highlight the snow. It's very hard to photograph but it adds a little something when you see it in person.

If you want me to tell you what color pens I used in detail, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment