Friday, July 17, 2015

Card Nineteen - Gelato Sunset

Today I took my parent's ashes to the cemetary to be interred, so I was in a sunset mood. I played with gelatos.
I took a white scrap and scribbled away. Yellow, Orange, Pink and Red, light to dark. I don't have a purple one or I'd probably have gone darker at the top. I rubbed it with a tissue to get a blend. Unfortunately, I was out of baby wipes, which is the best thing to use to give a softer look to gelatos. I did want some of the lines to show though; I wanted it to look hand-drawn with white spaces. I used an Inkadinkado silhouette stamp and black StazOn for the plant and butterfly. Matted it on black cardstock and then on yellow. Tied the top with black baker's twine. This would be a nice sympathy card, or friendship card. I did seal the gelatos with hairspray. Another view

No comments:

Post a Comment