Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Card Twenty-One. Lines and Dots and Flowers, oh my!


Today's card was again, a simple one. I cut my cardstock into card shape using a Spellbinders Nestabilities Card Creator Die. For the flowers, I used the Spellbinders Shapabilities Rose Creations. While with this die you put the different sized flowers together to make a rose, I left them separate and used five small pieces in several colors.

 I took a ruler and with a micron pen, I drew some lines down the length of the card and every so often drew dots. I glued the flowers on, added black enamel dots to the center, and added some bling every so often down the lines.   I didn't have all the right colors of bling - I was going match the flowers in each line but my size and color selection didn't work out.  I'm using up stash for this project so am trying not to hit the store, but soon my enamel dots will be gone.

It's a cute spring time card. Somebody will enjoy it in December. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment